2014-2015 PTO Board
Room Coordinator Chair:
Stefanie Frame and Natalie Sea
Melissa Jacobs and Natalie Hentrup
Carrie Beth Andres and Christina Copelli
The Mt. Tabor PTO is a:
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Making every child’s potential a reality.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, wellbeing, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.